This single product heavy road equipment manufacturing company is for sale.
- This product is used to reduce ongoing maintenance costs associated with graveled, cold mixed and other lightly surfaced roadways, back-ally’s and runways.
- Assets include product related intellectual properties and patents, engineered drawings, an operational commercial unit, product literature, videos, testimonials
- Up to date financial statements, no existing brick and mortar mortgages, leases or rental obligations, no existing institutional or supplier debt.
- No short or long term legal agreements in place. No employee obligations. Trade mark protected, existing domain name registered and web site available.
- Canadian corporate set-up with a large shareholder base capable of easily transforming into a publicly traded entity.
- Full information package can be made available to interested, financially proven capable parties, willing to cover off all information package associated costs.
Call or e-mail Ray Gillard at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cell Phone # 1 (780) 991-5000.
The Road Badger can cut your road maintenance costs in half! Some Clients have reported saving as much as 60% on a single job
Road Badger is a unique, highly versatile machine that can be used for road rehabilitation, aeration, road redemption and conservation of road building materials.
Unlike a grader; Road Badger works just as well on cold mix or lightly surfaced roads as it does on gravel and oiled roads.
With the price of gravel and oil on the rise and another potential labour shortage on the horizon, you can’t afford not to have the Road Badger in your fleet.
The Road Badger saves time, money and fuel by reducing the number of passes needed to properly maintain your gravel, dirt and cold-mix roads and extending their expected life time. By getting the work done faster and more efficiently, dust control issues associated with road maintenance are reduced or eliminated.
The environmentally friendly Road Badger can earn you carbon credits from the government by helping you reduce your carbon footprint. With the Road Badger you use less product, so you spend less time, money and fuel hauling fresh gravel to your work sites, and the Road Badger works faster and more efficiently and uses less fuel than traditional road maintenance equipment, cutting your emissions even further!
The Road Badger saves non-renewable resources by breaking up the existing road surface to a depth of six inches and remixing the gravel, light road surfacing materials and fines, which can then be graded and compacted into a fresh road surface. This also reduces the number of trips required to haul in replacement gravel and other products.
The Road Badger uses only two litres of fuel per hour, compared to traditional road maintenance equipment that can burn up to 25 gallons every hour!
The Road Badger saves wear and tear on private and commercial vehicles by actually repairing pot holes and other surface defects, not just covering them up.The Road Badger operates at speeds up to 5 km/hour, so your crew can cover more miles every day.
Did you know Alberta has nearly 140,000 km of public gravel, treated or earthen roads, according to the Alberta Economic Development website? Plus there are thousands of kilometres worth of similar private roads across the province, used to access leases, well sites and other industrial work sites. Building and maintaining all those miles of road is a huge, ongoing financial burden.Government and private industry are always looking for practical ways to reduce those costs. The Road Badger reduces the required frequency of regravelling and boasts lower operating costs and higher production rates compared to traditional road maintenance equipment. Road defects are repaired to a depth of six inches, rather than just covered up. Traffic disruptions are minimized. The existing road grade is not altered in the process of maintaining and repairing the road and the life expectancy of the roadway is extended.